The Big Questions
Would you or your employer know what to do during a terror attack? Have you had training at work? Is there a plan?
Are you worried that you or someone in your family might become the victim of a terrorist attack? This could be at work, while shopping, travelling, in a bar/restaurant at school. Soft targets ARE the targets as seen in the news in recent times.
Would you know how to deal with a critical injury? Life could ebb away in three minutes due to catastrophic bleeding. This needs much more than a bandage!
We have launched our new training product "CIMAT". We have delivered this training to individuals and corporate clients.
It's quite plain to see that soft targets are and always will be the 1st choice of a terrorist. We only need to reflect on recent news events to realise this.
Soft targets are all around us and we use them daily. These could be coffee bars, hotels, transport hubs, office buildings, the list goes on.
You or your company may not be at risk, that said, what about your neighbours? Are you at risk because of your proximity? Have you even considered that due to your personal and incidental use of these soft targets you are at risk? Who would ever think that going to a bar could be the last thing you do in life?
What is CIMAT?
Of course, security awareness is the foundational element of the seminar.
So, what would a CIMAT seminar do for you and your employees?
For a start, a few of the benefits of our CIMAT seminar are:
• Creating employee awareness and confidence
• Evacuation efficiency
• Enhanced security posture
• Saving lives
• Compliance with your “Duty of Care” policy
• Enhances crisis management program
Our Commitment to our clients has always been to:
• Provide meaningful training and seminars
• Test learner/listener retention
• Give honest feedback/observations
• Deliver dedicated client specific drills to arranged timelines
• Prepare program optimisation and security updates
• Supply a holistic security survey
• Furnish realistic and non-commercial biased recommendations
• Quality assurance