Crisilience Close-Executive protection
The Crisilience team of operators, organisers & consultants have a long established proficiency in executive protection. Working closely with “On the Ground” (local) networks of highly knowledgeable advisors and specialists the Crisilience Close-Executive protection team have successfully provided security to private clients, diplomats, executives, corporate teams and families when travelling abroad, during events and at home.
In conjunction with risk assessments of the client and our local understanding & expertise on the ground we prescribe services proportionate to threat levels, which enable our clients to confidently conduct business and other undertakings in a safe and secure manner. Our officers and consultants are formally qualified to British and (where applicable) local national standards. All operatives have either served with the military and/or law enforcement agencies.
Crisilience’s protective services include:
- Protection of individuals or groups
- Discreet low profile protection
- Quantified risk assessments
- Venue and site security surveys
- Security advice/Protective intelligence
- Complete travel management
- Airport/Sea port meet and greet
- Residential security
- Limousines & trained security drivers